International & Preorder
- Handley Watches is not responsible for any country specific tariffs or duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the items your order. If taxes or duties are placed on your package by officials, the fee will be your responsibility. If you used a promotion code on your order, you will be charged taxes or duties based on the original prices. We are legally obligated by border agencies to show the original price of any item(s) purchased.
- International orders ship for a flat fee of $25.
- Handley Watches is not responsible for lost or stolen packages – if your package arrives damaged, you must let us know within 24 hours of receiving the order. Please confirm your address before submitting your order.
- If shopping internationally, please take into consideration the price conversion from USD to your country’s currency because he price listed at checkout may differ from your bank statement.
- Payment is charged immediately at checkout not when the item ships
- Preordering is voluntary and if at any time you would like to cancel your Preorder for a full refund to method of payment please do so prior to shipment announcement on our website
- If you need to cancel your Preorder or Update in any way, please email email@example.com
- If you are ordering a Preorder item with an In-Stock item, you will only be charged Shipping once. We will not charge you again once your Preorder has shipped.
- For Returns on Preorders, you have 60 days from the day the order has shipped - not the date on the original invoice as this is the Order date.
- The date listed on the Preorder page is an approximation communicated by our manufacturer and we only update as more information is provided. If you do not see an update then we do not have further information at this time.
- We do our very best to communicate all details for Preorders, and we will make it right.